|I cannot believe people says such terrible things. What about me makes people think I would have sex for money?|
Just so we’re being completely transparent here, you should know this:
This is being written under duress because I don’t have enough money to fight a legal battle against the Trump machine. Yesterday, I wrote a story based on Melania Trump allegedly having been an escort or paid sex worker when she arrived in New York. A few hours later, the owner of Liberal America received an email threatening us with legal action if we didn’t do as the Trump attorneys instructed — remove the “false statements.” So this is my apology.
First of all, I’m very very sorry that I wrote an article about the past of Melania Trump. I got my information from reputable sources and reported on what was being reported there, but apparently that isn’t good enough to pass muster in the version of American freedom of the press envisioned by Mr. Trump and his team of legal vultures.
Additionally, I’m also sorry that the personal image of the wannabe first lady is so insecure that she feels the need to send her legal hell-hounds chasing after small, independent journalists such as me. I had no idea I was such a threat to the Trump campaign or family. Imagine my surprise.
The author goes to report on a number of other things he is sorry about , most of the tongue in cheek, before getting to the actual "apology":
Specifically, based on the email from the Beverly Hills law firm being used by the Trumps for this harassment, I was ordered to remove specific statements from the article I wrote, the exact information that is on the website of my source, The Daily Mail:
1. “Melania Trump Was A Sex Worker After Moving To United States”
2. “Melania Trump, the current wife of the GOP nominee for the White House, worked as an escort shortly after she first moved to the United States and was a favorite of rich men such as her current husband.”
3. “On the one hand, they [the girls] pretended to be models, but they principally earned money as elite escorts. They even had two composite cards (presentation cards held by each model) — with two photos and basic information such as measurements, eye and hair color, and agency details.”
4. “The second card…listed whether or not the woman liked older men and what her sexual skills in the bedroom were.”
5. “The modeling agency Melania signed with after arriving in New York was owned by Paolo Zampolli, who allegedly used the agency as a front for an escort service.”
According to the Trump attorneys, those statements are lies and this is the truth:
The true facts are as follows: Mrs. Trump never worked as an escort or sex worker, nor did she ever have a composite or presentation card for the sex business. Mrs. Trump had a single composite card – for modeling. Paolo Zampolli, Mrs. Trump’s former modeling agent, has vehemently and publicly denied allegations that he operated a sex business.
Well there you go then, that's all straightened out.
As you may have noticed I never jumped onto the whole "Melania Trump was a sex worker" bandwagon.
To be honest I felt it was a little poorly sourced, and was waiting for more confirmation.
However I DID write several posts about allegations that Trump raped a 12 year old girl. (You can one of them here, and another one here.)
Oddly enough neither I nor the publications I linked to received any order from Trump's attorneys to cease and desist or retract our posts.
So really the only thing that one can surmise by these events is that Melania Trump has NEVER been a sex worker, but Donald Trump did indeed rape a 12 year old girl and sexually harass several other women.
Well, I'm glad we have THAT cleared up.